Special Education at Attleboro Public Schools
Every school system is different here at Attleboro we have a plethora of specialized programs at each level. The purpose of these programs differs for each program. Navigating these programs can be a nightmare for a new educator. This module is to be able to explain the various programs and how they can access them and what they do.
1. Look over the following document: Program Descriptions for APS
2. Look over the Special Education Resources page.
3. Review Resources within the building for staff when they may need guidance or assistance
- Case Load Manager
After viewing and reading over the resources please write up a one-page reflection (12 point font, double spaced) and submit it below. The reflection should deal with the following questions:
- What programs are the most beneficial for a new educator at your level to be familiar with?
- How could you help a new educator use these resources to maximize learning for all students?